Watch – Manage your Careers Website with Jobtrain
Your careers website is the shop window to the browsing and busy shoppers (candidates) looking at what to buy (researching a company to work for). Getting the content right and importantly making sure it stays fresh and relevant is really important.
Seamlessly integrated in to the Jobtrain applicant tracking system is a simple to use, mobile friendly careers website builder that that gives you the power to add, amend or remove content so it always remains fresh and engaging to your candidate audience.
The benefits of using Jobtrain’s integrated Careers website:
- Entice talent with up to 10 pages of fully bespoke content
- Paint a picture of your organisation. Use your own library of images, videos and text to create beautiful, on-brand content
- Drive mobile traffic with our mobile responsive templates (33% of millennials want to browse and apply for jobs using their mobile phones – Jobvite)
- Remove the time and expense of using a creative agency
- Be more tactical – manage your own content quickly and easily
Top 6 reasons why you should actively manage your Careers website:
- 69% of candidates are likely to apply for a job if the employer actively manages its employer brand. (2016 Glassdoor survey)
- Let candidates know about the benefits and perks of working at your organisation
- Demonstrate to potential hires the different departments they could work in
- Employee reviews are critical. Candidates reportedly read approximately 7 company reviews when considering applying for a job (Glassdoor). Share what your employees say about working within your organisation through quotes and video
- Show off the company culture and values with videos and images to help candidates understand how they would fit in
- “Why work at” pages are great places to sell your organisation to candidates
Find out how you could benefit from this feature – book a call with our team via the calendar below.
If you’re already a Jobtrain client, please contact your Jobtrain Client Success Manager.